SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26th
Check in: 10AM
Clinic: 11AM - 5:30PM
REGISTRATION IS $35
Register at the door or Online at the link below.
A t-shirt is included!
There will be a break for lunch. Please pack your own meal.
FIFTH THIRD FIELD
220 NORTH PATTERSON BLVD.
DAYTON, OH 45402
To register, click the button below; then be sure to visit the check-out page to complete the transaction and download your technique packet.
- You get a t-shirt when you arrive!
- Pack your own lunch.
- Download, print, and bring your Dragons Drumline Technique packet. There will be a few copies available at the door.
- Bring your own sticks or mallets. Bass drum mallets will be provided and some Rhythm X sticks will be for sale.
- Some drums and cymbals will be provided, but it is a good idea to bring your own instrument with a carrier and/or stand.
- After registering online you will receive medical and media release forms. Please print, complete, and bring with you to check-in.
- Have questions? Email the director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about The X Academy:
The X Academy is an exciting new educational program from Rhythm X, Inc. The program hosts clinics and educational events around the Midwest featuring our incredible educational team, made up of the finest music educators in our activity. The X Academy will host a groundbreaking new website featuring educational content from our designers, instructors, and cast members.
Learn more about thE Dragons Drumline:
The Dragons Drumline was founded in 2014 by Zac Jansheski and hosted by the Dayton Dragons organization. The program was met with great success and provided an awesome source of entertainment to the highly-regarded game-day atmosphere at Fifth Third Field in Dayton.
This year Rhythm X, Inc. will be operating the drumline as an extension of The X Academy for the second year in a row. The drumline will be supported by the partners of Rhythm X, Inc.
Learn more about Rhythm X, Inc.:
Rhythm X, Inc. was founded in 2002 as a youth-drumline in the Columbus area. The percussion ensemble quickly rose to great success winning one PIO world championship and three PIW world championships. Between 2012 and 2014 the organization saw a large expansion including the addition of a new ensemble to compete in the WGI Winds Division and the introduction of The X Academy, a groundbreaking educational series and website. The company is now a leading non-profit performing arts education organization reaching thousands of students all over the world.