Location: Indianapolis and Dayton Area
Job Type: Internship
Compensation: Un-paid. Show-day meals provided, related expenses covered.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duration: October 1st - April 22nd, 2018 - weekends only, some weekday projects from home
Rhythm X, Inc. is seeking administrative interns that are excited about joining a small team with a start-up mentality. Admin interns won't just run copies and deliver coffee, they'll be part of a team that expects them to bring their best and contribute to the growth of the organization. We're seeking team players that are excited about WGI, the performing arts, and working at a company that's expanding rapidly.
As an administrative intern at Rhythm X, Inc. you'll learn a ton about many aspects of operating a world-class performance ensemble and managing a small non-profit company. Our 2017-18 class of interns will begin work at the beginning of our season. They will attend weekend rehearsals like our instructional staff and cast members.
- work with the Rhythm X, Inc. administration on development projects including fundraisers and marketing campaigns.
- work with our two world-class performance ensembles, helping with rehearsal logistics, foodservice, and volunteer coordination.
- help manage the Rhythm X social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and others.
- be 18 or older by October 1st.
- have a high school diploma or GED.
- be an excellent writer.
- enjoy problem solving and think outside the box.
- be proficient in common workplace/productivity applications (Google Apps, Office, Evernote).
- make travel arrangements (you can carpool!) to all rehearsals in Indy and Dayton.
- love band.
Extra special qualifications:
- Communications or Marketing experience
- Advanced social media skills using Hootsuite, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, bit.ly, or Snapchat
- Advanced knowledge of any of these programs: Asana, Evernote, Slack, Google Apps
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, or print/graphic design
Email a cover letter and resume to us at email@example.com. Feel free to include letters of reference or a portfolio of administrative, marketing, or print/graphic design work. We'll take a look at everything we have time to consider.