Location: Indianapolis and Dayton Area
Job Type: Internship
Compensation: Un-paid. Show-day meals provided, related expenses covered.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duration: October 1st - April 22nd, 2018- weekends only, some weekday projects from home
Rhythm X, Inc. is seeking media interns to help shoot, edit, and produce our photo and video content for the X18 season. We're looking for talented photographers and videographers interested in producing incredible content on a tight schedule and limited budget. We want people who love the marching activity and are seeking to portray it in a relevant, exciting, and modern way.
- help shoot and produce eXtra Access, presented by FJM, our weekly video series
- help produce a special co-branded project with a major music supply manufacturer
- work on development projects for Rhythm X, Inc.
- shoot and edit photography for our social media accounts.
- help manage the Rhythm X social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and others.
- be 18 or older by October 1st.
- have a high school diploma or GED.
- be a talented photographer or videographer
- enjoy problem solving and think outside the box.
- be proficient in common video editing suites like Avid, Adobe Premier, or Final Cut Pro.
- make travel arrangements (you can carpool!) to all rehearsals in Indy and Dayton.
- love band.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Advanced social media skills using Hootsuite, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, bit.ly, or Snapchat
- Advanced knowledge of any of these programs: Asana, Evernote, Slack, Google Apps
- Working knowledge of budding 360-degree and VR video technology
Email a cover letter, resume, and some examples of your photo/video work to us at email@example.com. You may also include a portfolio of your print or graphic design work. We'll review everything we have time to take a look at.